TP02. Scoring an ACT Test & Producing an Oases ACT Test Report
From a paper ACT test you might go into the pupil’s responses into Oases and Oases will get the test and produce an Oases ACT get Report along side results from any practice that is previous tests.
To get access to this particular aspect in Oases please submit a help admission ACT that is requesting scoring reports.
You may change the order they are presented on the student test page from Set Up – Tests, you may also remove particular tests in the series you have decided not to use when you have the ACT tests active.
If the pupil has sat an ACT training test:
1. Go to the test tab in the learning pupil record.
2. Begin by choosing the title associated with the ACT paper the pupil has had. When you look at the instance over the student has brought practice paper 1MC.
3. The ACT solution grid will appear and enter the date the test ended up being taken.
4. As soon as the date is entered you shall understand test entry grid for many chapters of the ACT.
5. Enter the responses the learning student suggested to their test paper.
NOTE: Responses even for Numbered ACT Concerns
The answers for odd numbered ACT concerns will soon be certainly one of A,B,C,D or E, the responses for the questions that are even numbered be one of F,G,H,J or K. When working from a bubble sheet it is difficult to look at letters therefore it can be much easier to intentionally include the corresponding letter through the very first team. Also, you might inadvertently enter an a whenever it ought to be an F because of the place regarding the bubble in the bubble sheet. Should this be done unintentionally or intentionally Oases will transpose the clear answer into the solution grid for you personally straight away.
6. In the bottom associated with test you shall see an area for the writing rating which you have actually scored manually per the ACT guidelines. In the event that learning pupil didn’t use the writing part leave this blank if you don’t enter your rating.
7. Whenever all items are entered press save.
8. Oases will load the learning pupil grid with all the outcomes for each area of the test.
9. To alter answers push on the test that is blue to produce edits.
10. To alter the score that is writing include an email work straight when you look at the grid.
11. Whenever done press the save icon that is highlighted.
Create the ACT Get Report
11. To create the report press on a single associated with balls that are green the Open column to your left associated with the pupil test. Some of the 4 green balls will work.
Your rating report will start in a tab that is new may be printed or conserved as needed.
The ACT get Report as provided is a stand alone feature in Oases. But, if you want to produce a targeted learning plan through the pupil’s aspects of weakness you may possibly allocate typical Core or State Standards every single concern or goal to make use of the automated learning plan function. Start to see the following guide for directions.
Note: you may use in future if you are testing a student on just one or more sections but not the entire test, Oases will not produce the report pages for the blank pages to avoid releasing answers to a student for a section.
The leading page will nonetheless, nevertheless show the minimal ratings for the missed section affordable paper.
You might delete section that is empty through the pupil’s test grid without damaging the report manufacturing.
ACT is just a trademark that is registered of, Inc., that was maybe perhaps maybe not active in the creation of and will not endorse the product.